Astrology, Integration, + Unlocking Your Inner Child
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Dani and Courtney for an afternoon of connection, divine learning, and whole-hearted integration. Students will learn about three vital and often overlooked aspects of their astrological chart; their Moon, North Node and South Node. Intuitive astrologer Courtney Santoro will teach students of the importance—and qualities—of understanding and embodying their North Node while leaving behind the more drudging, weighted parts of their South Node.
Dani Boltz will then guide students through a nourishing guided meditation allowing them to tap back into deeper hidden truths related to various aspect of their astrological chart and childhood upbringing. She will share the connection to inner child wounds and astrology, and how yoga can serve as the medicine for ringing out the old and cultivating the new. Students will experience a custom and creative sequence that will let them connect deeper to their body, breath, and inner child in a profound new way.
- A beautiful hand written/water color of your North Node + an affirmation
- An hour of in depth discussion and information of the three aspects of your chart listed above
- A heart-felt guided meditation helping you to tap back into your own inner child
- An hour long, all-levels, Vinyasa Flow yoga class that has been custom designed for this workshop
- Deep human connection + a handful of new amazing friends
- Journal + Pen
- Your big ol’ juicy heart